Registration is required for event participation. An admission fee applies for each attendee.
Limited tickets until March 10.
*** Additional fees may apply due to International bank transaction charges.
The following conditions apply to all registration cancellation requests:
- Applicants are responsible for any bank charges incurred from cancellations.
- Cancellations by February 15 for complete orders made online and paid via credit/debit card will be fully refunded accordingly. Partial/individual ticket cancellations (Ex. Cancelling 2 out of 5 tickets purchased) and any cancellation requests made after February 16 will all be refunded by corresponding Enagic branch offices.
- (100% refund by Feb15 / 50% refund by Feb 28 / 30% refund by Mar 10 / No refunds after Mar 11)
- To qualify for a refund, the Registration Cancellation Request Form must be filled out and submitted to an Enagic office no later than 7 days prior to the global convention event. Deadline: March 10, 2018
- Enagic may take up to 10 business days or more to process refunds after receiving the cancellation request form.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the registration page or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, lease, or otherwise disclose any information you provide to us by the use of this website. We will use your information to respond to you and provide you with the items requested through this registration site. We
Registration & Orders
In order to obtain event tickets, you will need to complete a registration form. During registration, you are required to give certain information (such as name and address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site for which you have sought to purchase or expressed interest. In order to complete a purchase, you must provide contact (such as current address) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes only and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble completing the order process (due to decline of payment method), we will use this information to contact you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may request a copy of the information that we currently hold about you by sending a detailed email to email@example.com. You may also request that we delete any information we have about you or express any concern you have about the use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (eg. credit card numbers), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for "https" at the beginning
of the website address. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who require the information to perform a specific function related to your request (eg. billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors. For example, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not need to log in a password more than once, saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites (namely Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach). Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
For any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.